When you see clothes you like and you check the price tag.
Via Funny Status
INFJ: Visions of the future
ESTP: Superhuman strength
ESFP: Ability to freeze time
INFP: Literary manipulation
ESTJ: Power negation
ESFJ: Healing powers
ISFJ: Visions of the past
ENTP: Dimensional travel
ISTJ: Photographic memory
ENFP: Reality warping
ISFP: Shape shifting
ENTJ: Mind control
ENFJ: Empathic powers
Date someone who looks at you the way Mark Ruffalo looks at Paul Rudd.
Today, July 29th, is comic book writer extraordinaire Gail Simone’s birthday! I know I’ve done a post about her already but I’d like to do another one to pay tribute to my favorite comic book writer.
Everyone knows Gail is best known for Birds of Prey where she really nailed each and every character in the book.
She knew how to write friendships at their best…
and when it’s on the rocks…
And of course, she’s equally as amazing in Secret Six, Wonder Woman (and when she combined Secret Six and Wonder Woman in the same story) and everything other thing she has touched.
Top 10 things we wouldn’t have without Gail Simone:
1. Epic match-ups
2. Ragdoll dreams
3. A Wonder Woman who was relatable, vulnerable, kind, can fall in love yet still kick ass
4. The return of Etta Candy and the beginning of a beautiful friendship
5. Bane and Scandal
6. Huntress and Catman
7. Batman: The Brave and the Bold - The Mask of Matches Malone! (and that song)
8. Justice League Unlimited - Double Date (featuring Black Canary, Green Arrow, Huntress and The Question)
9. New characters like Misfit and Black Alice that quickly became fan favorites and continued to appear after her run on BOP
10. Obviously I can’t leave out…
I know there are so many more wonderful things Gail wrote, created or was involved in but those are my favorites and I just want to wish her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Thanks for everything!
In which Dís is fed up with idiots and fighting and decides to do something about it, saving the day with her awesomeness and now everyone can go home.
All of us at one point have wanted to be a cat
everybody wants to be a cat. Cause a cat’s the only cat who knows where it’s at.
my mom tried to teach our goats to pee in one certain spot by giving them treats when they’d pee in that spot
they think that now whenever they pee they get a treat
so whenever they see my mom
laughed for a solid five minutes
behaviorism gone wrong
Pavlov is laughing in his grave